South Carolina has consistently ranked in the top 3 states in the nation for home foreclosures over the last several years.
The event will take place at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center on June 28, from 1:00 PM- 8:00 PM.
There is no need to register for the even. But several documents are required to figure out if you qualify for foreclosure help.
1. Request for Mortgage Assistance Form found here.
2. IRS Form 4506T-EZ found here.
3. Monthly mortgage statement
4. Information about any other mortgages
5. Two most recent pay stubs
6. if self-employed, the most recent quarterly or year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement
7. Documentation of income from all sources
8. Two most recent bank statements
9. Unemployment insurance letter, if applicable.
If you need further assistance, you can call 1-888-995-4673.