Helen Fox, the chef at the Carolina Comedy Club at Broadway at the Beach stopped by to make Fried Pepper Jack Cheese Logs.
1. Cut strip of cheese into 1″x6″ long
2. Need 3 pans
3. Ingredients-flour, tempura batter, Japanese bread crumbs.
4. Dust logs with flour
5. Drop into tempura batter, make sure the logs are fully covered in batter.
6. Roll in Japanese bread crumbs, ensuring crumbs stick to batter.
7. Place them in a deep fryer for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown or float to the top.
8. Drain and enjoy.