The Fifth Annual Women’s Leadership Conference and Celebration of Inspiring Women comes to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center Feb. 12 and Feb. 13, 2015.
Pre-conference workshops begin Feb. 12 at 1 p.m., followed by the formal conference on Feb. 13 that kicks off at 7:30 a.m. with registration and a continental breakfast. The conference leads up to the celebration of inspiring women at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 13.
Sponsored by the Women in Philanthropy and Leadership at Coastal Carolina University, this year’s speakers include:
· Claire Shipman, regular contributor to “Good Morning America” and co-author of “The Confidence Code: The Art and Science of Self-Assurance-What Women Should Know”
· Gloria Gaynor, singer of disco-era hit “I Will Survive”
· Leeza Gibbons, former host of “Entertainment Tonight”
· Laura Schroff, author of “An Invisible Thread: The True Story of an 11-Year-Old Panhandler, a Busy Sales Executive and an Unlikely Meeting with Destiny”
· Susan O’Malley, first female president of an NBA franchise, the Washington Wizards
A full listing of speakers, events and workshops can be found at www.wiplconference.com.
Ticket prices are $85 for the pre-conference workshops, $150 for the leadership conference and $140 for the celebration of inspiring women. To register, go to WIPLConference.com.