Walmart plans to hire up to 600 seasonal associates for the beach season, and it is partnering with Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) to offer job placement opportunities along the Grand Strand.
Walmart is hiring for all positions, including both full and part-time workers for all shifts with a focus on evenings, overnights and weekends.
Local hiring events will be held at MMTC on March 21, April 11 and 25, and May 2
from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. 2451 at Hwy 501 East, Conway
Interested applicants may also apply online at www.walmart.com/apply
http://www.walmart.com/apply> or in-store at the following locations:
· 550 Hwy 17 N, North Myrtle Beach
· 10820 Kings Rd, Myrtle Beach
· 541 Seaboard St, Myrtle Beach
· 2751 Beaver Run Blvd, Surfside
· 545 Garden City Con, Murrells Inlet