MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach will soon be crawling with ghosts, goblins and witches with many Halloween events planned along the Grand Strand.
“Fright Nights on the Boardwalk” will continue in downtown Myrtle Beach each Friday and Saturday at dusk through November 1. Anyone who dares to participate can get started at Plyler Park, Ninth Avenue North and the alley between I Love Sugar and Nightmare Haunted House.
Below is a list of all other Halloween-related events and activities taking place throughout the Grand Strand:
- Outbreak: Dread the Undead – Hollywood Wax Museum – Opens at 9 a.m.
- Halloween Discounts at Broadway Grand Prix – Park opens at 12 p.m.
- Halloween Party at Castano’s – Castano’s Italian Steakhouse – 4 p.m. to close
- Pumpkin Painting Contest – The Carefree Canvas – 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Trick-or-Treating at Broadway at the Beach – 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Trick-or-Treating at Barefoot Landing – 5 to 7 p.m.
- Trick-or-Treating in Surfside Beach – beginning around 5 p.m.
- Halloween on the Marshwalk – Murrells Inlet Marshwalk – Children’s costume contest begins at 5 p.m.
- Whose Haunting Is It Anyway? – Carolina Improv Company at Uptown Theater in the Myrtle Beach Mall – 7:30 p.m.
- Halloween Dance Party – By the Sea Latin and Ballroom Dance Studio – 8 p.m.
- Music At The Pier – Garden City Pier – 8 p.m. to 12 a.m., weather permitting
- Wicked Willie’s Halloween Bash – Wet Willie’s at Broadway at the Beach – 10 p.m..