If you’re looking for a place to celebrate the fourth of July, News13 has you covered!
Check the list below to find out where people are celebrating Independence Day this year with firework displays.
- Broadway at the Beach will have a fireworks display Friday and Monday nights at 10 p.m.
- The city of Myrtle Beach will shoot off fireworks on Second Avenue Pier on Monday, July 4, at 10 p.m.
- The Myrtle Beach Pelicans will put on a fireworks display after their games Saturday and Sunday
- North Myrtle Beach will put on a show on Monday, July 4, at 9:30 p.m. at the Cherry Grove Pier
- Barefoot Landing will have fireworks Monday the fourth at 10:15
- Surfside Beach will have a display at the pier on the intersection of Surfside Drive and Ocean Boulevard July 4 around 10 p.m.
- Murrells Inlet will celebrate Independence Day this year with a fireworks show off of Veterans Pier. The fireworks will be visible from both the Murrells Inlet and Garden City areas at 10 p.m..
- The Florence Red Wolves will host a post-game fireworks celebration on Saturday, July 2.
- Marion will have fireworks on July 4 at the Swamp Fox Entertainment Complex at 9 p.m. Admission is free, parking is $5.
- Darlington Freedom Fest is Monday July 4 from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Darlington Raceway. Events include for live music from the Blue Dogs, the Cruise-In Car Show, the Kids’ Carnival, the 60-foot ferris wheel, the food, the fun, and the fireworks
Officials advise spectators to arrive early to avoid traffic and also account for the possibility of new traffic patterns in North Myrtle Beach. High tide is also around 8:15 p.m. so there will be less seating space on the beach.