MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Curt Lindelow with Bonefish Grill joined News13 Now at 9 a.m. on Friday to talk about grilling fish. With fresh seasonal options, you may want to leave the hot dogs and hamburger behind in favor of fish on the grill.
Lindelow mentioned Haddock, Wild Sockeye Salmon and Grouper are season fish currently available at the restaurant. If you would like to gril your own fish he recommends salmon and mahi-mahi for the following reasons:
- Whether as a steak or a fillet, salmon can withstand the heat of the grill, keeping its distinct flavor and staying together.
- Consider grilling salmon on cedar planks for an added flavor twist.
- has a firm texture that makes it wonderful for grilling
Watch the video for more details. You’ll see Lindelow also mentioned making seasonal cocktails that pair well with seasonal fish. He made a fresh watermelon martini with cucumber vodka during the show. Alos of interest is the Ocean Trust Tropic Heat Martini. A dollar from each Tropic Heat martinie goes directly to Ocean Trust, a non-profit that supports science and sustainability of fish stocks worldwide.Learn more about the Bonefish menu at www.bonefishgrill.com. Locations in the WBTW viewing area, and just north of the Lumberton viewing area include:
- North Myrtle Beach
- 103 Hwy 17 S, N Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Phone: 843-280-6638
- Myrtle Beach
- 7401 N Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
- Phone: 843-497-5294
- Surfside Beach
- 8703 Highway 17 Bypass S, Surfside Beach, SC 29582
- Phone: 843-215-4374
- 210 Glensford Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28314-0892
- Phone: 910-867-6847