MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – BI-LO recently completed a remodel on its Myrtle Beach 38th Avenue store in response to requests from customers for an improved shopping experience.
As part of the grand opening ceremony and to officially re-introduce the community to the new and approved store, a ribbon cutting will take place at 10 a.m. on September 15 at the store, located at 38th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach.
Ian McLeod, President and CEO of Southeastern Grocers said, “We have been dedicated to serving the Myrtle Beach area for nearly 16 years, which is why we choose this community to reveal the first BI-LO of this kind earlier this year. Now we are once again demonstrating our commitment by investing and growing another great grocery store designed for this community, with even more offerings.”
“We are proud to continue to invest in improved shopping experiences for our customers, and this second remodel in Myrtle Beach represents our promise to always listen to our customers and offer a convenient shopping experience, exceptional service and the freshest products at the right price,” said Ian McLeod.
The improved Myrtle Beach store is the second BI-LO to undergo a transformation of this kind on the
Grand Strand and shoppers will immediately notice the enhancements throughout the new and improved store, including:
- New facade signage and a fresh, contemporary color palate and modern store signage inside
- Updated farm-fresh produce department featuring more than 25 items set on fresh ice daily, including local produce.
- Improved deli featuring a new smokehouse with made to order meals and a new stone fired pizza oven
offering customers a fresh selection of pizzas.
- Improved bakery featuring fresh, hot mini doughnuts in three flavors.
- Improved full service meat and seafood counter, offering more than 20 fresh cut selections
- New and expanded kosher selection throughout the store
- New café area with Wi-Fi and expanded seating for customers to enjoy
- The new and improved Myrtle Beach BI-LO location will be open seven days a week from 6 a.m. to midnight
- Opportunity to save with “Down Down” prices, easily found in store with a distinctive red hand pointing to prices that are down and staying down.
- Meal solutions to feed your family for under $10 by Award Winning Chef Curtis Stone.