NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC – The North Myrtle Beach Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony will be held December 2, 5:30pm, at the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex at the Sandhills Bank Amphitheater in the McLeod Seacoast Meadow.
North Myrtle Beach Christmas Parade
December 3, 5:30pm-7:00pm, Main Street.
North Myrtle Beach Christmas Cantata
Ocean Drive Presbyterian Church at 6th Avenue South & Hillside Drive
December 3, 3:30pm
December 4, 3:30pm and 6:30pm
Must obtain FREE tickets in advance from the North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce, 1521 Highway 17 South.
Breakfast with Santa
December 10, 9:00am-1:00pm, J. Bryan Floyd Community Center
$5 per person.
Themed games, arts and crafts, breakfast, photo with Santa, goody bag.
To register, call Horry County Parks & Recreation at (843) 249-4157
The Great Christmas Light Show
November 25 – December 30
North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex
Drive-through light show features over 1.7 million lights festively displayed along a 1.5 mile drive throughout the Park & Sports Complex. Over 400 magical light displays, some up to 70 feet tall, have been custom made for The Great Christmas Light Show. Visitors will experience 14 enchanting animated figures and holiday scenes where the lights will come to life. After the journey through the light show, everyone is invited to park their cars and visit Santa’s Village where you can enjoy hot chocolate and s’mores, get an up close look at the lights on the Santa Express Train Ride, ice skate, experience the Go Ape lighted tree top adventure, and, of course, meet Santa.
Hours & Admission
Gates open 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
November 25 – December 10: Thursday, Friday and Saturday
December 15-30: Every Night (Closed on Christmas Day December 25).
1-15 guests: $15 per vehicle
16-30 guests: $30 per vehicle
31+ guests: $60 per vehicle (call 843-280-5570 to schedule buses)
Park your car and walk over to Santa’s Village where you’ll find:
- Visits with Santa – FREE. Don’t forget your camera.
- Petting Zoo
- Ice Skating – $5 for 30 minutes (includes skates.)
- Village Treats – Hot Chocolate and s’mores
- Santa Express Train Ride – Hop aboard and get an up close look at the lights. Tickets $2 per person. Children 2 & under ride for free if sitting in the lap of an adult.
- Go Ape Lighted Adventure – A 10-15 minute mini treetop experience with a zip line overlooking Santa’s Village. $10 for 1 loop and zip line or $15 for 2 loops and 2 zip lines.