The Great Christmas Light Show is a park-wide lighted celebration that is sure to capture the true spirit of the season! The drive through light show will feature over 1.7 million lights festively displayed along a 1.5 mile drive throughout the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex. Over 400 magical light displays, some up to 70 feet tall, have been custom made for The Great Christmas Light Show. Visitors will experience 14 enchanting animated figures and holiday scenes where the lights will come to life. After the journey through the light show, we invite everyone to park their car and visit Santa’s Village where they can enjoy hot chocolate and s’mores, get an up close look at the lights on the Santa Express Train Ride, ice skate, experience the Go Ape lighted tree top adventure, and, of course, meet Santa!
Hours & Admission
Gates open 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Open Every Night (Closed on Christmas Day – December 25th)
1-15 guests: $15 per vehicle
16-30 guests: $30 per vehicle
31+ guests: $60 per vehicle (call 843-280-5570 to schedule buses)
Park you car and walk over to Santa’s Village where you’ll find…
- Visits with Santa – FREE! Don’t forget your camera!
- Petting Zoo
- Ice Skating – Oh what fun! A festive activity for all. $5 for 30 minutes (includes skates.)
- Village Treats – Hot Chocolate and s’mores!
- Santa Express Train Ride – Hop aboard and get an up close look at the lights! Tickets are $2 per person. Children 2 & under may ride for free if sitting in the lap of an adult.
- Go Ape Lighted Adventure – A 10-15 minute mini treetop experience with a zip line overlooking Santa’s Village. $10 for 1 loop and zip line or $15 for 2 loops and 2 zip lines.