The following area is affected:
1115 AM EDT Thu Jun 22 2017
The National Weather Service in Wilmington NC has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Great Pee Dee At Pee Dee.
* from Friday morning to late Monday night.
* At 11:00 AM Thursday the stage was 16.01 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late tomorrow morning and continue to
rise to near 20.0 feet by early Saturday afternoon. The river will fall below
flood stage by Monday afternoon.
* Impact...At 20.0 feet...Flood waters will affect swamplands and logging
interests. Flood waters will affect timberland as far downstream as Yauhannah
two weeks after the crest passes Pee Dee. Logging equipment needs to be moved.
LAT...LON 3424 7962 3424 7950 3400 7945 3385 7932
3385 7944 3398 7957